Telescoping Bi-Parting Fiberglass Manual Door
CleanSeal's sliding telescoping seamless fiberglass doors are perfect for areas with limited space. Designed with the same quality and performance of our other Excel series doors, our new telescoping door is the solution to making a tight space usable and productive.
- cGMP, FDA,EMEA and DEA compliant.
- Totally seamless.
- Non-porous, non-shedding and non-absorptive panel surface.
- Panel surface is not affected by harsh chemicals such as Vesphene, LPH or SporKlenz.
- Unique double-interlocking center seal.
- Up to 8’0” x 8’0”.
- (For additional sizes - consult factory.)
- 1-3/4” thick structural seamless molded fiberglass panels with polyester gel-coat finish. Non-porous, non-shedding, and non-absorptive.
- High-density closed cell poured-in-place polyurethane foam core.
- 20 ga. stainless steel edge capping for added protection and durability.
- Full perimeter gaskets and interlocking center seal. Non-marking gray vinyl, blade type. White color standard. (Other colors available on request.)
Header/Rail and Side Frame Construction
- Clear anodized aluminum header and rail assembly.
- Complete header and rail enclosed within a 16 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel sloped shroud.
- 16 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel side frames with floor hardware attached (nothing mounted into the floor).
- 316 stainless steel optional.
- Manual Model: Push to open/push to close.
- Vision panel with standard sloped frame.
- CleanView® flush vision panel.
- 304 or 316 #4 stainless steel clad panel.
- Custom color (consult factory).
- One year limited warranty on all components.