Low Profile, Non Insulated Roll Up Door- Direct Drive
- EXCEPTIONALLY FAST
Two doors in one, high speed for quick access and high strength for security. Opening speeds of up to 42” per second. Closing speed up to 21” per second. Optional two-speed motor.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY
Electric direct drive power system for speed and long life. Side guides are lined with high density PVC and rigid, anodized aluminum slats have nylon windlocks and wind guides, eliminating metal-to-metal contact between side guides and slats. No need for roller wheels or other high wear, high maintenance parts. No springs or complex tension systems inside columns reducing maintenance costs.
- MAXIMUM SECURITY
The Hydrarol rigid roll-up door is ideal for any area requiring high security. With its rigid slat design, operating speeds of up to 42” per second and reliable operation in the highest cycle applications, the Hydrarol provides the ultimate in protection for your facility.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN
With its low profile header and side guides, and electric direct drive operator that can be mounted in a variety of configurations, the Hydrarol 109E is ideal for applications with limited headroom and tight side clearances. The curved panel profile, enables the door to roll into a space saving, compact drum.
- Consult factory.
- Rigid anodized aluminum slats.
- PLC control panel.
- 2-speed operation.
open - up to 42”/sec.
close - 21”/sec.
- High output electric direct drive 1 h.p. totally
enclosed motor available.
- NEMA 4 fiberglass control box.
- Reversing edge for instant stop/reverse.
- Send and receive reversing photoeye.
- High density foam in place insulated slats with a “K” factor of .12 at 75°.
- Light Screen.
- Activation Devices:
Single Push Button.
Pre-announce to close kit (light or alarm/or
- Adjustable time delay close with auto close feature.
- Custom operator location available.
- Window slats in 4 slat increments.
(Custom configurations available.)
- Operator and barrel shrouds.
- Custom colors.
- One year limited warranty.