Infitting Cooler Freezer Door
Uncompromising quality, solid reliability and unmatched value define the XP doors. The XP 500 single infitting cooler/ freezer door with its sealed and unitized panel construction exceeds the offerings of other door manufacturers, yet is priced to meet demanding budget constraints.
- Minimum: 2'6" x 2'6"
- Maximum: 6'0" x 8'0"
- Sealed and unitized design.
- 4" or 6" panel thickness.
- 24 gauge white galvanized steel.
- Internal hardware backing plates -- non-corrosive.
- Freezer doors provided with "No Frost" UL listed, self-regulating heater cable.
- Grease-resistant, closed cell full perimeter gasket
rated -20° to + 120° degree F -
- Poured Class I polyurethane foam.
- 4" door R-30/6" R-45
- "K" factor of .12 at 75°F.
- USDA approved white virgin high density polyethylene extrusion.
- Corrosion free.
- Smooth, clean surface.
- Same color throughout to minimize appearance of dents and scratches.
- Heavy duty cam lift hinges
- Lockable latch and adjustable strike.
- Inside safety release.
- View windows - standard and heated.
- Panic exit device.
- Interior bump open bar with exterior latch door close.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Powder coated hardware -- grey or white.
- Jamb and mirror trim.
- Kickplates and jamb guards.
- Double door. XP-DS 500.
- High sill construction.
- Door closer.
- One year on all componenets.