Horizontal Recirculatory Air Door - Pallet Conveyor Style
AirSeal’s invisible barrier allows for unobstructed pallet flow with minimal loss of refrigeration and/or heat gain.
- Significantly reduces fog, ice and moisture associated with wide-open doorways.
- Adjustable and programmable air speed controls, allowing for precise application settings.
- Integrated self-regulating EPLC controlled heater unit for optimal air mixing temperature control and condensation reduction.
- AirSeal’s efficiency reduces coil defrosting burden and improves refrigeration cycle efficiency.
- Electric or hot gas heat reclaim allows for precise application requirements.
- Eliminates maintenance costs associated with hard panel doors.
- No need for energy absorbing infrared heat lamps.
- Reduction of ice, fog and moisture dramatically increases safety and material handling.
- Fully programmable logic controller with preset modes for maximum energy cost savings.
- All galvanized or stainless steel design for cleanability.
- Maximum:10’0” x 15’0”.
- Minimum: 6’0” x 6’0”.
(Other sizes available - Consult factory)
- Galvanized metal.
- Stainless steel.
- NEMA-4 control enclosure.
- Fully programmable EPLC controls.
- Variable frequency drive.
- Optimization Controls (Freezer door).
- AirSeal® - 4,600 cfm at 4” of water gauge.
- Electric or hot gas heat reclaim.
- Manual power sliding insulated cooler/freezer door.
- Digital display on cooler door.
- Interlock to existing door.
- Stainless steel construction.
- High speed fabric roll-up door.
- Insulated bump door.
- PVC strips.
- Vertical air flow (consult factory).
• One year limited warranty on all components.
• High efficiency low noise direct driven operator with 5 h.p. motor.