Double Horizontal Recirculatory Air Door With Fabric Roll-Up
AirSeal’s 715DS invisible dual air barrier door with the integral high-speed fabric roll-up & automatic initiation provides high seal efficiency during slow traffic periods.
- AirSeal’s invisible dual air barriers allow for unobstructed traffic flow with reduced refrigeration loss and/or heat gain.
- Significantly reduces fog, ice and moisture associated with wide-open doorways.
- Adjustable and programmable air speed controls, allowing for precise application settings.
- Integrated self-regulating EPLC controlled heater unit for optimal air mixing temperature control and condensation reduction.
- AirSeal’s efficiency reduces coil defrosting burden and improves refrigeration cycle efficiency.
- Electric or hot gas heat reclaim allows for precise application requirements.
- Eliminates maintenance costs associated with hard panel doors.No need for energy absorbing infrared heat lamps.
- Reduction of ice, fog and moisture dramatically increases safety and material handling.
- Integral high-speed fabric roll-up door with automatic initiation which provides high seal efficiency during slow traffic periods.
- Fully programmable logic controller with preset modes for maximum energy cost savings.
- All galvanized or stainless steel design for cleanability.
- Integrated high speed fabric door with automatic initiation during slow traffic periods.
- Maximum:10’0” x 15’0”.
- Minimum: 6’0” x 6’0”.
(Other sizes available - Consult factory)
- Two-ply PVC impregnated polyester woven fabric.
- Integral panel stiffeners.
- Galvanized metal.
- NEMA-4 fiberglass control box.
- Fully programmable EPLC controls.
- Variable frequency drive.
- Optimization Controls (Freezer door).
- AirSeal: High efficiency low maintenance direct drive operators with minimum 5 h.p. motors.
- Fabric Door: In-line, high efficiency 3/4 h.p. electrical motor.
- AirSeal: 4,600 cfm each door at 4” of water gauge.
- Fabric Door: Two speed operation:
Open at 42"/sec.
Close at 21"/sec.
- Reversing edge for instant stop/reverse.
- Send & receive photoeye built in side frame.
- Breakaway bottom bar.
- Floor accessible manual release.
- Electric activated instant reversing edge.
- Pull cord actuator.
- Remote mount push buttons.
- Photoeye actuator.
- Radio control actuator: single or multiple channel transmitter.
- Loop detector system actuator.
- Motion detector.
- Time delay close.
- Pre-announce to close kit (light/alarm/or combo).
- Fabric door - barrel & operator shroud.Vision panel - 28" high across full width of panel.
- White fabric panel.
- Emergency manual release on non-operator side of door.
- Digital display on cooler door.
- Interlock to existing door.
- Stainless steel construction.
- One year limited warranty on all components.