Crash Guard Safety Rails
Improve plant safety and efficiency with Crash Guard Safety Rails by reducing the costs associated with employee injury, machinery down time, insurance claims, and building repairs due to accidental collisions.
- Formed 10 gauge steel rails made in lengths up to 12'
- Rails can withstand impacts of 10,000 pounds traveling at 4 miles per hour
- Structural steel posts have open sides for easy assembly
- Base plates are 10" square x 5/8" thick steel
- Fasteners are included
- Rounded top rails will prevent injuries and provide added personnel protection
Crash Guard safety rails install in minutes with ordinary hand tools and concrete drill. Safety rail systems protect personnel, machinery, building structures, in-plant offices, aisle ways, electrical panels, tool cribs, conveyors, finished products, receiving docks, cooling equipment, and parking areas.
Safety Rail sections shall be constructed of formed 10 gauge ATSM A36 steel welded to 1/4" steel end plates. Rail beam cross-section shall be 12" high and 2 5/8" in depth. Rails will be provided to lengths of no greater than 12' with rail lengths based upon center-of-post to center-of-post measurements in 1' increments. Rails will be delivered with 1/2" mounting hardware.