Bi-Part Sliding Stainless Steel U.L. Rated Fire Door (Up to 90 Minute)
The pharmaceutical industry was looking for a fire code compliant door that was comparable to the performance and beauty of the standard sliding cleanroom doors. Cleanseal responded with a superior design and finish for the ultimate solution.
- Exceptional Design
- 16 ga., 304 #4 stainless steel panel meets U.L. 10B Classification.
- Will not fade or corrode even when exposed to chemical cleansing agents.
- Exclusive all stainless steel (no aluminum or other soft metals) heavy-duty rail and trolley assembly.
- 16 ga. stainless steel side frames and floor hardware.
- Up to 8’0" x 9’0".
(For additional sizes - consult factory.)
- 1-3/4” thick 16 ga., 304 #4 stainless steel U.L. rated panel.
- 20 ga. stainless steel edge capping for added protection and durability.
- Full perimeter gaskets: Non-marking gray vinyl, blade type.
Header/Rail and Side Frame Construction
- 12 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel header with 3/16” stainless steel rail assembly.
- 7 ga. stainless steel trolley assemblies.
- Complete header and rail enclosed within a 16 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel sloped shroud.
- 16 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel side frames with floor hardware attached (nothing mounted into the floor).
- 316 stainless steel optional.
- 1/4 hp electromechanical operator with NEMA 4X control box.
- Battery back-up provided for emergency operation in case of fire.
- Standard pushplate to open - time delay to close. Reversing edge for instant stop and reverse.
- Standard dual side frame mounted reversing photoeyes.
- In case of power failure, power doors can be manually operated at any time.
- U.L. rated vision panel with standard U.L. rated sloped frame (size and material subject to U.L. guidelines).
- Touchless activation switches. Custom designed interlocking system.
- Actuators: Variety of activation devices available upon request.
- Pre-announce to close kit (light/alarm/or combo).
- One year limited warranty on all components.