Series 35 Scissor Lift Tables Have The Power
& Functionality To Do It All!
Autoquip Series 35 Scissor Lift Tables are ready to help you reach new levels of performance and productivity. Each Series 35 model is designed and built to provide long-service life, durability, and outstanding lifting power.
We offer a large selection of models suited to fit most applications such as pallet handling, parts assembly, and ergonomic work positioning. Special applications where one of our standard models is not suitable, the Series 35 product line is easily modified to deliver a lift table right for you.
Series 35 models range in travel from 24" to 60" with lifting capacities up to 15,000 lbs. We offer many options and accessories to expand the versatility of your lift table - controls, portability set, accordion skirting, turntables, and more.
Our Series 35 Scissor Lift Tables offer an unsurpassed value providing years of dependable service.
Features & Benefits
Flexibility & Ease of Use
- More models and standard options than any other competitive lift table allows for easy customization to meet your specific needs.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the lift to the ground and connecting electricity.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows on and off load flexibility.
- Single-piece, steel reinforced legs and a 1/4- to 3/8-inch-thick steel platform make for extremely solid construction and easy adaptability.
Durability & Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
Maintenance & Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.