The Vertical Rise door system is a custom designed door where there are side room constraints, but enough ceiling space. They fit where swing doors or sliding doors won't work, or the area is too clean for a roll-up door.
- cGMP, FDA, EMEA and DEA compliant.
- Exclusive all-stainless (no aluminum or other soft metals) heavy-duty track and nylon roller assembly.
- Continuous three-sided urethane gasket with bottom floor gasket.
- Electronic and mechanical locking options to meet stritest FDA/DEA requirements.
- Powered Doors: Up to 8'0" x 8'0"
- (For additional sizes - consult factory.)
- Structural molded seamless fiberglass panel with polyester gel-coat finish. Non-porous, non-shedding, and non-absorptive.
- High density closed cell poured-in-place polyurethane foam core.
- 20 gauge stainless steel edge capping for added protection and durability.
- Full perimeter gaskets: Non-marking gray vinyl.
- White color standard. (Other colors available on request.)
Header/Rail and Side Frame Construction
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge, 304 #4 stainless steel side frames with integral stainless steel track.
- 7 gauge, 304 #4 Stainless steel header/motor assembly.
- 16 gauge, 304 #4 stainless steel swinging maintenance panel and removable operator access cover.
- Complete System capable of mounting within the jamb or face mounted on the wall.
- 1/4 h.p. heavy-duty electromechanical operator - PLC/VFD controlled. Mounted in separate NEMA 4x control box.
- Manual operation during unexpected power outages.
- SofTouch™ electric reversing edge for instant stop and reverse.
- Standard pushplate to open, time delay to close.
- Vision panel with standard sloped frame.
- CleanView® flush vision panel.
- 304 or 316 #4 stainless steel clad panel.
- Custom color (consult factory).
Options for Power Models Only
- Touchless activation switches.
- Custom designed interlocking system
- Actuators: Variety of activation devices available upon request.
- Pre-announce to close kit (light/alarm/or combo).
- One year limited warranty on all components.