Telescoping Fiberglass Manual Door - Single Sliding
CleanSeal's sliding, telescoping clean room doors are perfect for areas with limited space. A new addition to the Excel door series, the 1241 is designed to make a tight space usable and productive.
- Totally seamless polyester gel-coat finish.
- Non-porous, non-shedding, and non-absorptive panel surface.
- Ideal for tight space restrictions.
- High performance gearless A Asynchronous drive ensures efficient and continuous opertion.
- Full perimeter non-marking vinyl gasket, interlocking center seal and bottom sweep gasket ensure the tighest seal.
- cGMP, FDA, EMEA and DEA compliant.
•Up to 8’0” x 8’0”.
(For additional sizes - consult factory.)
- 1-3/4” thick structural seamless molded fiberglass panels with polyester gel-coat finish. Non-porous, non-shedding, and non-absorptive.
- High density closed cell poured-in-place polyurethane foam core.
- 20 ga. stainless steel edge capping for added protection and durability.
- Full perimeter gaskets. Non-marking gray vinyl, blade type.
- White color standard. (Other colors available on request.)
Header/Rail and Side Frame Construction
- Clear anodized aluminum header and rail assembly.
- Complete header and rail enclosed within a 16 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel sloped shroud.
- 16 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel side frames with floor hardware attached (nothing mounted into the floor).
- 316 stainless steel optional.
- Manual Model: Push to open/push to close.
- Vision panel with standard sloped frame.
- CleanView® flush vision panel. 304 or 316 #4 stainless steel clad panel.
- Custom color (consult factory).
- One year limited warranty on all components.