Single Swinging Seamless Molded Fiberglass Manual Door
The 220 manual swinging door utilizes a totally seamless fiberglass panel with a polyester gel-coat finish. The Non-pourous, non-shedding, and non-absorbtive panel surface withstands fingerprints, fading and corroding even when exposed to harsh chemicals and heavy washdown applications.
- Up to 4’0” x 9’0”.
(For additional sizes - consult factory.)
- 1-3/4” thick structural seamless molded fiberglass panel with polyester gel-coat finish is non-porous, non-shedding, and non-absorptive.
- High-density closed cell poured-in-place polyurethane foam core.
- All hardware locations reinforced with internal
steel backing plates.
- 20 ga. stainless steel edge capping for added protection and durability.
- White color standard. (Other colors available on request.)
- 16 ga., 304 #4 stainless steel fully welded and polished (through frame faces and throat.)
- Available in either single or double rabbet construction.
- Prepped for a wide variety of hardware options.
- Grade 1 Architectural hardware standard: Hager BB1191 standard weight stainless steel fully mortised hinges.
- LCN 4041 heavy-duty closer.
- Stainless steel push/pull hardware.
- Frame mounted, three-sided bulb type perimeter gasket, and bottom sweep gasket.
Manual open with standard spring assist closer.
- Vision panel with standard sloped frame.
- CleanView® flush vision panel. All stainless steel construction available in 316L.
- 14 ga. stainless steel frames.
- Stainless steel clad panel. (Fire rated and non-rated).
- Custom color (consult factory).
- Custom designed interlocking system.
- Hospital stops 4” or 6”.
- Stainless steel closer cover.
- Can provide any major lines and grades of architectural hardware.
- One year limited warranty on all components.