Single Swinging Laminated Fiberglass Manual Door
The LXP single swinging door, with quality laminated durable fiberglass panels and stainless steel frame provides maximum strength, cleanability and corrosion resistance.
- Manual open with standard spring assist closer.
- Up to 4' x 8'.
(For larger sizes, consult factory.)
- 1 3/4” thick laminated fiberglass panel surface with finished edges of reinforced, pultruded fiberglass tube.
- All hinge and hardware locations reinforced with solid resin impregnated pultruded fiberglass tube.
- Standard white color. (Other colors available upon request.)
- 16 ga., 304 #4 stainless steel, face welded and polished.
- Available in either single or double rabbet construction.
- Prepped for a wide variety of hardware options.
- Grade 1 Architectural hardware standard:
- Hager BB1191 standard weight stainless steel fully mortised hinges.
- LCN 4041 heavy-duty closer.
- Stainless steel push/pull hardware.
- Frame mounted, three sided bulb type perimeter gasket and bottom sweep gasket.
- Vision panel with standard sloped frame.
- UL fire rated.
- Knock-down frame of pultruded fiberglass construction.
- All stainless steel construction available in 316L.14 ga. stainless steel frames.
- Stainless steel clad panel. (Fire rated and non-rated.)
- Custom designed interlocking system.
- Hospital stops 4” or 6”.
- Stainless steel closer cover.
- Pultruded fiberglass frame.
- Can provide any major lines and grades of architectural hardware.
- One year limited warranty on all parts and labor.