Paired Swinging Seamless Molded Fiberglass Door System - Manual
The Excel Series paired swinging seamless gel-coated Fiberglass door panels withstand fingerprints, fading and corroding even when using harsh chemicals or in heavy washdown applications. The exclusive mitered corners of the frame are fully welded, even through the throat, then painstakingly ground and polished, exceeding FDA, cGMP and EMEA requirements.
- Up to 8’0” x 9’0”.
(For additional sizes - consult factory.)
- 1-3/4” thick structural seamless molded fiberglass panel with polyester gel-coat finish is non-porous, non-shedding, and non-absorptive.
- High-density closed cell poured-in-place polyurethane foam core.
- All hardware locations reinforced with internal steel backing plates.
- 20 gauge stainless steel edge capping for added protection and durability.
- White color standard. (Other colors available on request.)
- 16 ga., 304 #4 stainless steel fully welded and polished (through frame faces and throat).
- Available in either single or double rabbet construction.
- Prepped for a wide variety of hardware options.
- Grade 1 Architectural hardware standard:Hager BB1191 standard weight stainless steel fully mortised hinges.
- LCN 4041 heavy-duty closer.
- Stainless steel push/pull hardware.
- Frame mounted, three-sided bulb type perimeter gasket, center astragal, and bottom sweep gasket.
- Manual open with standard spring assist closer.
- Vision panel with standard sloped frame.
- CleanView® flush vision panel.
- All stainless steel construction available in 316L.
- 14 ga. stainless steel frames.
- Stainless steel clad panel. (Fire rated and non-rated).
- Custom color (consult factory).
- Custom designed interlocking system.
- Hospital stops 4” or 6”.
- Stainless steel closer cover.
- Can provide any major lines and grades of architectural hardware.
- One year limited warranty on all components.