Paired Swinging Laminated Fiberglass Manual Door
The budget conscious LXP paired swinging door system with its clean and durable fiberglass door panels will meet your FDA requirements, while providing years of superior performance.
- Up to 8' x 8'.
(For larger sizes, consult factory.)
- 1-3/4” thick laminated fiberglass panel surface with finished edges of reinforced, pultruded fiberglass tube.
- All hinge and hardware locations reinforced with solid resin impregnated pultruded fiberglass tube.
- Standard white color. (Other colors available upon request.)
- 16 ga., 304 #4 stainless steel, face welded and polished.
- Available in either single or double rabbet construction.
- Prepped for a wide variety of hardware options.
- Grade 1 Architectural hardware standard: Hager BB1191 standard weight stainless steel fully mortised hinges.
- LCN 4041 heavy-duty closer.
- Stainless steel push/pull hardware.
- Frame mounted, three sided bulb type perimeter gasket, center astragal, and bottom sweep gasket.
- Manual open with standard spring assist closer.
- Vision panel with standard sloped frame.
- U.L. fire rated.
- Knock-down frame of pultruded fiberglass construction.
- All stainless steel construction available in 316L.14 ga. stainless steel frames.
- Stainless steel clad panel. (Fire rated and non-rated).
- Custom designed interlocking system.
- Hospital stops 4” or 6”.
- Stainless steel closer cover.
- Pultruded fiberglass frame.
- Can provide any major lines and grades of architectural hardware.
- One year limited warranty on all parts and labor