LIGHT COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (LCS)
The McGuire Light Communication System is an easy to use, dependable, and cost effective lighting system that quickly establishes a clear line of communication between truck drivers and dock personnel thus reducing the risk of accidents at the loading dock. The LCS uses flashing red and green lights inside and outside that are always in opposing mode to inform truck drivers and forklift operators of the status of the loading or unloading operation. McGuire’s Light Communication System can be manual or automatic by purchasing one of the two popular Packages. The LCS can be integrated into a single control enclosure with your hydraulic or air operated leveler. Optional interconnections can assure proper procedure and enhance safety at the loading dock. There is optional LED light package and an optional fixed field proximity switch for door interlock.
- Yellow polypropylene light housing will not rust, pit or corrode like similar metal units
- Shallow depth of unit reduces possible damage to LCS from incoming trailers
- Complete with high visibility exterior caution signs
- Bright red and green exterior lights with integral eyebrow type sun visors on light housing for immediate recognizable direction to drivers are in opposing mode to inside lights for loading dock personnel
- Interior control panel compete with readily understandable instructions on a custom decal on the control panel face
- Available for manual operation of lights or automatic operation via an optional solid state sensor