Edge-of-Dock MD-CH Series Hydraulic
30,000 lb (13,636 kg) Rated Capacity
The MD-CH Series hydraulic edge-of-dock leveler from Blue Giant is ideally suited for applications where installation of pit levelers is not feasible or where standard fleet bed heights are serviced at the loading dock. The MD-CH Series is easily installed to the dock face providing an efficient self storing docking unit, with ease of use at the touch of a button.
MD-CH Hydraulic Highlights
- Deck and lip operation provided by dual hydraulic maintenance free cylinders.
- Smooth top plate transition.
- Grease fittings to minimize operational friction.
- Optional grip handle for use as maintenance stand (shown).
- Rugged remote mount single push button NEMA 4 control, for ease of use.
- Cylinders and motor pre-fitted to edge-of-dock assembly.
- 1 HP motor.
- Lifting hole in lip allows for quick and easy handling by installer.
- Deck and lip plates made of premium grade 50,000 psi minimum yield four-way diamond tread plate.
- Heavy-duty 3/8” x 6” back beam.
- One-piece, continuous front and rear hinge pins for enhanced strength and durability.
- Lip bevel helps protect forklift tires and steering systems and cargo.
- Two (2) molded rubber bumpers bolted onto heavy-duty steel block extensions, to help protect building and dock from damage.