Double Horizontal Recirculatory Air Door
Air Seal's invisible dual air barriers significantly reduce fog, ice and moisture associated with open doorways while allowing for unobstructed traffic and reduced refrigeration loss.
- AirSeal’s invisible dual air barriers allow for unobstructed traffic flow with reduced refrigeration loss and/or heat gain.
- Significantly reduces fog, ice and moisture associated with wide-open doorways.
- Adjustable and programmable air speed controls, allowing for precise application settings.
- Integrated self-regulating EPLC controlled heater unit for optimal air mixing temperature control and condensation reduction.
- AirSeal’s efficiency reduces coil defrosting burden and improves refrigeration cycle efficiency.
- Electric or hot gas heat reclaim allows for precise application requirements.
- Eliminates maintenance costs associated with hard panel doors.No need for energy absorbing infrared heat lamps.
- Reduction of ice, fog and moisture dramatically increases safety and material handling.
- Fully programmable logic controller with preset modes for maximum energy cost savings.
- All galvanized or stainless steel design for cleanability.
- Maximum:10’0” x 15’0”.
- Minimum: 6’0” x 6’0”.
(Other sizes available - Consult factory)
- Galvanized metal.
- NEMA-4 fiberglass control box.
- Fully programmable EPLC controls.
- Variable frequency drive.
- Optimization Controls (Freezer door).
- AirSeal:High efficiency low maintenance direct drive operators with minimum 5 h.p. motors
- AirSeal:4,600 cfm each door at 4” of water gauge.
- Digital display on cooler door.
- Stainless steel construction.
- One year limited warranty on all components.